Saturday, August 27, 2016

DESTASH Stamps and dies lot #1

Here are my destash stamps and dies that are available. Please post a comment below telling me what things you are interested in and your email address. I will get back to you as soon as I can to let you know if they are yours, and the total so I can send you a paypal invoice.

 $9.00 plus shipping. MFT Gets cozy with cocoa, clear set, does not appear to be used. their sets sell for $15.00 and up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 $7.00 plus shipping. Clear Art Stamps typing and office stuff. I did not use them, they do not look to be used or very gently used if that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 $9.00 plus shipping. Clear Dollar Stamps fruity fun set, retails for $14.99. new, not used, a great set for creating fruity cards!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

$7.00 plus shipping. clear halloween set, not sure what company it is from. Not used. Love the spider web!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 $9.00 plus shipping. Unmounted on cling Iris stamp set 5 pieces from Heartfelt Creations. Gently used. is not found in their current inventory on their web page.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

$7.00 plus shipping. New in package. Recollections clear stamp jars set. I was collecting mason jars (among other things) and decided I really am not using most of my stamps so they need to find new homes).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 $5.00 EACH plus shipping. gently used. cling cushion on back of rubber. I had started to collect these girls from all over the world and then I think they discontinued them. $7.99 retail. Kraftin Kimmie stamps.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
$7.00 plus shipping. CTMH watermelon set. I purchased this as is, and it appears gently used. I did not stamp it. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 $9.00 plus shipping. Cornish Heritage Farms stamp set Sweet Bee. Appears gently used, I did not stamp it in the short while I have had it. it appears as if their web site has gone to digital stamps and this set on cling is not available.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

$7.00 plus shipping. unmounted on cling cushion. I bought this used, and did not use it; rubber just needs to be cleaned, appears gently used.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 $8.00 plus shipping. This is an 8 piece cling snowflake set (the other stamp was hiding when I took the pic). Sold as set only. see next pic for other side of stamps. I do not know who this stamp set is from. The other pic is the rubber side of the set.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
$5.00 plus shipping, large cling lily stamp. approx 3"x4" gently used. I do not know what company this is from.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment